Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tim Traveler Pillar



Project Description:
The purpose for the pillars was to make us experts in a isolated section of our civilization.

Process:
We had to first fight over which pillar we wanted... After that we had to do a lot of research into our pillars using the web and books.

Reflection:
-I learned that researching a ancient civilization like Babylon is challenging because they lump it in with the rest of civilizations in that area...
- A major challenge I encountered was lack of evidence... I couldn't find any thing more than a trickle of information about Babylons government.
- I would have been more pro-active with my research and I would have gone back rewritten my entire essay.
- The mistakes I made with researching I think will help me learn what do next time to produce a high grade source of evidence and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment