Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 things you don't know about the! (me)


1. I absolutely love all things science fiction!
2. I am currently trying to write a book
3. I want to move to San Francisco when I get older
4. I'm a massive pessimist
5. I actually study war
6. I'm in the process of rereading the entire hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy series
7. I am a Agnostic
8. I have a tendency to speak old English
9. I want to learn German
10. I love history
11. I love politics and debating
12. My father was a MAJOR hippy
13. I love rock, punk, classic rock, rock opera, metal, classical, and indie rock
14. I know more about science than I should
15. I study philosophy in my free time
16. I'm a theorist
17. I rarely watch TV
18. I have a speech disorder
19. I am attempting to learn guitar
20. I am a futurist
21. Nothing annoys me more than people preaching their beliefs to me and trying to turn me
22. I hate horror movies
23. I am attempting to learn to draw
24. I am a jack of all trades
25. My family is completely weird!
26. I am a great listener
27. I am extremely loyal to friends
28. I keep up on world issues
29. I love space and astronomy
30.I have a guitar signed by a punkrock group named Anti-Flag

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool, about that last thing, the signed guitar of that punk rock band anti-flag

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O your a pessimist too ??
    pretty cool ;]

    ReplyDelete