Monday, September 28, 2009

Rosaleen journal


new Journal entry: Why is Lily spending so much time with August?! It seems every time I turn around there they are. She say's it's because they both work in the bee house but I don't think that has to do with anything. Yesterday I didn't see them at all until late at night when they both came walking in laughing like old friends. It seems I am being left out to dry with only May for company.
During Saturday May and I decided to go for a small walk. She showed me her wailing wall and I was surprised to see so many notes in it. There just is something entirely wrong with that one. After lingering over the wall we walked back and sat down in the kitchen just staring at the black Mary.
Throughout the weekend my head throbbed horribly and of course Lily wouldn't stop bugging me about it. I swear that Child has gone into denial she clings onto her mother's memory so deeply. Today I saw her gripping onto the black Mary statue crying and I swear I could hear her going on about how she has to save her mother. I worry about that child dearly and I hope she doesn't get hurt by the truth.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you made rosaleen look so jealous and caring at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a great job with the journal entry. You made it sound like you took some thing from the book. I liked how you showed Rosaleen's thoughts.

    ReplyDelete